Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tween Girls Take Responsibility???

We know that some girls cheat on their homework and exams. Now, what about taking responsibility for their actions? The AllyKatzz girls share what’s going on in their hearts and heads:


"I try to put the blame on somebody else, like my dog, or my younger sisters because I don't want to dissapoint my parents."

"If I'm wrong, I apoligize and promise I'll never do it ever again, well at least try not to. If I'm right, I keep my mouth shut."

"If you did something wrong you should take responsibility like a grown up."

"It depends on what I did (:"

"I hate it how some people deny everything and try to blame everything on other people......its called karma chicas"

"I accept all the charges. If you cant do the time, dont do the crime. "

"i do try to not accept responsibility but only if its totally mortifying (embarrassing) but i hardly do anything bad i usually take the blame but its hard"

"not only do i take responsiblility for what i have done but sometimes if i dont want my friends to get into trouble for something minnor i'll take responsibility"

Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: