Friday, October 12, 2007

Tween Girls are EVERYWHERE on the Web




We asked AllyKatzz Tween/Young Teen Girls: How Many Websites do YOU have an account on?
7% said only 1 website
25% said 2-3 websites
67% said more than I can count

They're everywhere on the web.... even imdb. Here's what they say:

"well i have a lot I got Tagged,Bebo,Ally Katzz,Mizz Bimbo,My Dollmaker,Meez,Blingee,The N,I-Dressup,I got Yahoo,Hotmail,Trollz,Millsberry,Club Penguin,Imvu and datz bout it."

"i have too many to count i signed up for so many wesites and accounts i just dont know anymore!"

"More then I can count.... well i can count some.....Allykatzz of course, myspace, club penguin, neopets, imeem, icarly"

"cartoondollemporium, icononator, christianforum"

"uhmm like half of the websites out there! there are soo many I use! The ones I use most often though are allykatzz, imdb, myspace, myyearbook, facebook, yahoo (email), pagii, photobucket, care2, blogger, elf, foodnetwork, youtube, girlslife, seventeen, and esnips. woah that's a lot already!"

Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: