Sunday, May 6, 2007

ARGGGH!!!

A top blog of this week from allykatzz.com is from a 13-year-old girl from New Jersey who calls herself phunki837. The end of the school year fun is being replaced by stress. Many girls blog about the same issues and many say their parents only add to it by pushing for those final A grades. Could your tween girl be phunki837?

"yeah so lately i have been like so down on myself. i mean, i don't know shrimp about science these days becasue i've been so exhausted this week that i couldn't even pay attention. science is my last class, so you get what I'm saying. And like, my friends keep asking me the SAME questions like 500000 times. that gets so annoying. And another friend is being so pessimistic, it's bringing me down. I am just SO happy and excited for Unity day on thursday though cuz like, i get to go do what i want to do w/ ppl i don't get to see much. SO glad bout that. So much training ,I'm being drained, and i have a huge project for SS. The teachers are trying to shove all this stuff into the last few weeks of school. AAARRGGGHHHH!!! @@@!!!"

Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: