Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tween Girls and Revealing Outfits


We asked tween girls: “Would You Let Your Friend Leave The House Like This?"

Here’s the AllyKatzz tween girl Pulse-Check Research results:

Of course – 6%
NO! – 74%
Yes, but I would let her walk ahead of me – 7%
Why not? I love this outfit! - 13%






Some of their comments:


"is that michel jackson???"

"wHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT???"

" um i dont like the outfit its kind of...reaveling up top there but yhe bottom half is totally cute and wud walk next to her..mabey"
"that would be the meanest thing ever"

"OK, my friend is not an...YKW"

"i have NOTHING against letting my friends show thier own style, but unless ou're going swimming or something, theres no need to show that much skin!! i would just suggest a less revaling versoin of that outfit!!"

"ewwww never"

"no way it shows 2 much skin i would be a horrible friend if i let her out of the house like that duh!!!!"

Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: