Monday, August 6, 2007

TWEEN GIRLS DUMB DOWN?

AllyKatzz.com Girls SAY:



AND what tween girls are SAYING about dumbing down... straight from their AllyKatzz.com blogs:

"Boys are ALREADY dumb, so there's no point in even acting like we're not smart. The dumber we act the dumber they get!!"

From a girl who calls herself 'I will be famous'… "I just be myslef! They boys are always bragging about how smart they are, so I show them up! I am 1 out of 3 girls in my 8th grade math class (I'm in seventh grade!) and it feels good to show them wrong! Everywhere I go people are like "Oh, your blonde, so you most be dumb!" But I'm not! The only reason they think blondes are dumb is bcause look who else is blonde! Lindsey! Paris! Nicole! But I want to be a vet, and that takes four years of college!"

"they make me nervous so yes, i dumb down... but not on purpose!"

"No, I act smart to make them feel dumb, lol. Joking! I don't try and act dumb around anyone."

"usually guys go the dumb blonde pretty girls, but i dont think you should act dumb to get their attention"

"excuse me for my lack of seemly modesty, but im a lot smarter than most kids at my skool, so, i do try 2 dumb down a little, that way they all dont go "grammar snob". i kno, im weird! "

"i dont play dumb. i just be me cuz if they cant accept that, then thats their problem. i know a lot of girls who do play dumb and its obvious and really annoying and i can tell it gets on the boys nerves too."

"sometimes i get tounge tied but thats it! i dont try to act dumb!”


Posted By Denise Restauri

No comments: