Thursday, August 16, 2007

Entertainment VS. Reality




Girls do confuse TV characters with reality? Yes and sometimes to the extreme because these celebs spend so much time in their living rooms that the girls start to think they know them. And it's not always the superficial, "I Love Miley!"... some of these girls go much deeper. Note to self/all of us parents: Get our daughters out of the house and into reality with their REAL friends. These years are tough and it's easier for our daughters to watch other girls go through the drama vs. actually living the drama so they'll hide in front of the TV. The following is straight from a 13-year-old girl's AllyKatzz blog:

"Okay. I've seen ALOT of blogs about Celebs... But I can't help but ask... WHATS THE BIG DEAL?? Okay lets start with Miley Cyrus/Hannah MOntana... Okay.. I was teached that havin split personalities was a bad thing... I think she's THE ONLY celeb who has Split Personality Disorder and GETS famous off of it! And yes it's medical issue. Ask MP's Writing Frnd.. She's writing a book about it on her computer. AND she does ALOT of research! And I don't think she's all that gr8. Her music ISN'T BAD... It's just NOT GOOD... you know?? ANd her show is... well.. wierd.. It's funny. But she's RLLY mean and stuck up! ANd the episode she's SUPER mean to Jackson I wanted to hurt her! I mean she's not a bad actress she's just... augh.. And her dad is GR8.. Y he's on THAT show and not off making RLLY good music lyk he did.. Is BEYOND ME! Okay now.. Ashley Tisdale... She's RLLY arigant.. Well to me.. ANd well.. I don't know... I just don't care for her that much. And now Brenda Song she's pretty good.. Not perfect.. But who is?? She's a RLLY good actress.. And whats the big thing with the JOnas Brothers?? I don't understand.. Now the younger one.. NIck?? I think. Is cute.. But thats only because I lyk dudes with shaggy hair.. Well what do yall think?? Oh and EVERY one is entitled to having their own opinion PLZ don't bash me for havin mine none. And I won't bash urs.. U know?? Okay well gotta go.. PEACE OUT."

Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: