Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tween Girls Forge?

We asked tween girls if they ever forge their parent's signatures...



What makes tween girls forge our signatures? AllyKatzz girls tell us why and how...

"i did cause my mom said to cause she was 2 busy 2 do it her self."

"yes i have alot cuz im really 4getful n at my old skool u had 2 get every test sined n i would always 4get so i would forge a signature "


"one time i got a dentition and forged my dad's handwriting "

"I admit, I did tat once in 6th grade. I had this horrible gym teacher, and I always forget stuff like that, so she said that if I didn't bring it in the next morning, I'd have to run 2 miles around the gym. Yeah. So, like me, I forgot. I was completely freaking out (I can't run for very long, I have trouble breathing and one time I passed out, but the teacher wouldn't listen.) and my mom wouldn't answer her phone, so my friend and I went down to the bathrooms and I copied my mom's signature perfectly. the teacher didn't suspect a thing. I know it was wrong... but I'm never going to do that again! I was so scared I'd get caught ALL throughout gym. That was like the worst feeling ever."

"Oh my god yes! Too many times! Lol, I know it's not exactly a laughing matter, but it is kinda funny! I even got to go see a concert by this one band. It was fun, but I did feel really guilty afterwards. =("

"only once!!! and it was becuz i had to have it done and i didnt get a chance to ask my mom that day thats the only reason!! only once and id never do it agian! "

No comments: