Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Do Tween Girls Cheat?

Here's What AllyKatzz Tween Girls Say:


" i did it twince on a spelling and vocab test then i felt really bad and i told my mom and she said it's okay as long as i don't do it again and i didn't"

"The ONLY reason I cheat on my homework is because I don't how to do it and my parents are busy or I 4got to do it.. so yea."

"i dont really cheat but sometimes me and my friends will "help" each other on homework. but thats it. i dont really call that cheatin"

"Never! I never do because someone could have all the wrong answers."

"on homework I might slip in a little calculator action, lol,but I never cheat on test/exams! Thats bad! And I only slip in calc. when I check over and when even my parents dont get it."

"Sometimes my mom does my homework when i am super buzy and already know how to do whatever it is"

Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: