Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What CELL?


Has your daughter lost her cell phone? If yes, she's not alone. Over the weekend, we asked the AllyKatzz if they ever lost their cell phones... Above are the poll results. And here's what they said:

“Yesh, more than once! I lost it t a basketball game... and some how it was found in the boys bathroom.. There's many more but none as funny as that !"

“I always loose my cell phone. I've had mine for about two years now. The worst part about whenever I loose my cell is that It's usually not charged up so I can't borrow my mom's phone and hear the ringing! Then after I find my phone, (which I always do) I loose the charger!”

“i have once then i did a second time and actually it went through the washing machine :D”

If you're a parent, love to hear your stories.
If you're an inventor, I'd be thinking... "hmmmmmm"
If you're a marketer with a product that helps them find their lost phones, call me!

Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: