Monday, June 18, 2007

Dying of Boredom


This blog is so funny. When tween girls are bored, you do NOT want to be the person, place or thing that causes their boredom! This blog is from a tween girl who calls herself skittles8:

"Over the weekend, I went to the Dean Martin Festival w/ my mom 'n my gramma in Stebunville, Ohio. let me give U guys a tip, NEVER GO THERE. IT SUCKS. its sooo boring. but let me give U the details...i didn't want to go from the start, but there was no one 7:30, which sucked because i usually wake up at ten. The drive there is two hours because Stebunville is right by the Ohio River, which is at the bottom of Ohio. the car ride was better than the festival! well, it is comfy in my mom's car. LOL. okay, so we got there, and we had to go to the church where Dean Martin went. If you don't know, dean martin was a famous singer way back when. okay, the church was boring. then we went to the parade. it was okay. then we went to this place called the Spot Bar, and behind it there was the place where people who looked and sounded like Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, and Marilyn Minroe were singing. And then Deanne Martin (his daughter) sung a few...BOREDOM AGAIN. Then we went to our hotel in West Virginia which was right across the Ohio River. I went in the pool which was the best part of the trip, i thought. After that we had to go to the night part of the festival. it was just like the afternoon's part. I was TOTALLY DYING OF BOREDOM. even my mom and gramma were. we wasted 30 dollars a seat on it! we went back to the hotel, fell asleep, woke up, drove back home, and that's it. Intreging, isn't it? SO NEVER GO THERE!! PLEASE DON'T. IF YOUR PARENTS THINK OF GOING, BEG THEM NOT TO. I wrote this blog for your own good."

I have one thing to say, I am so glad she's an AllyKatzz.com fan!

Posted by Denise Restauri

1 comment:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Denise, no disrespect meant, but like obviously you are not a Dinodevotee. There are millions of Dinolovers who yearn to walk the streets where Dinowalked....to journey to Dinomecca. Never was, never will be anyone as cool as the King of Cool. Oh, to return to the days when Dino walked the earth! BTW, at least you chose a great Dinopix.