Monday, June 11, 2007

FRIENDS or DAD?



We asked AllyKatzz.com tween girls...
Would you rather have a Picnic with Your Friends OR... a Day with Dad?


The results: 55% are going on a picnic with friends and 45% are hanging with dad. Here are the thoughts behind the votes:


"It's a little harsh to spend a day with your friends than with your dad, but it SO much funner!"

"Picnic. My dad and I would have nothing to do. We just go shopping if he needs to, go to the animal sheter, and swim. A picnic would take an hour. So I could do both!"

"i would rether have a dad with my dad because you will always have friends but you will not always have a dad "

"my dad is awesome!! but my friends rock too!! it was so hard to choose. i chose dad, but i'd love to do both!! "

"i nvr see my dad and i allways miss him so i would love to spend a day with that!"

":((( I wish i could have a day with dad "

"dad is everything to us....any1 who didi'nt lyk ur dad...try 2 get close with them.....it will be the best thing u ever made "

"i would like to do both because i never get to spend time with my dad and we have a really hard time bonding but i want to spend time with my friends because i have the same problem with them i cant bond or anything so both kinda"

Posted by Denise Restauri

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I would say, both are important. Family comes first, but friends are also necessary.A nice fun day with family is just the opposite with having a wacky time with friends.You can't actually choose between the two.Enjoy!