Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tween Girls - Would you Rather?


The thoughts behind these AllyKatzz votes:

"I would have a sleep-over.It's more funner than having a day by my-self."

"I'm an only child, so i guess I have enough days to myself, lolz. I would totally have a sleepover! xoxoxo"

"S.L.E.E.P O.V.E.R!!!!! OOOO! I WOULD INVITE BOYS TO STAY OVER WITH ME AND THE GURLS!"

"Day to myself I'm more of a alone type plus I'd rather be w/ animals and myself rite now not really in the mood to be aound ppls I just moved and feeling sad I couldn't sleepover if I wanted to my friends are in another state(not trying to sound whiny or nething just saying wats true)"

"Hi I am millerprinces25 and I am really not that suprised because I don't think anyone would really want a day 2 their selfs!"

"i would have a day to my self cause if u have a day to urself, that means u can do ne thing u want, which is have a sleep over too, so u could do both"

"A day to myself...thats what I normally have! But if I had a someone invite ME to a sleepover, I would go! They would have to be best friends of mine! But I like being by myself, reading and listening to music and just thinking. It's more fun in nature, like camping in the woods and stuff!"




Posted by Denise Restauri

No comments: