Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Loving Tween Girl Style


AlltKatzz girls are dreaming and wishing and hoping for a summer love – the romance and fun that is straight from the opening scenes of Grease
Summer loving had me a blast
Summer loving happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away to oh oh the summer nights.

What beach? The one at the mall!
“Dating is so stressfull! Sometimes i think its better if i was just single all the time! But as soon as i see an ubercute boy walking down the mall, i forget all those crazy "no boyfriend!" thoughts and dive right in. But sumtimes boys are a let-down. They can be totally cute but then they r plain jerks! its hard to find a cute and nice/sweet boy, isnt it? Me and my friends have made an oath...We will find the perfect boy this summer! we just have to!”... age 12


Tell me more, tell me more… was it love at first site?

“My favorite kind of boys are the punky band type. i think spiky hair, some kinds of piercings, and tatoos look good on boys. I also love their unique spirits”… age 14

“nice, honest, funny-a little, faithful, understanding, sweet, cute, a really good friend, 1 or 2 years older then me b/c they r much more mature, helping me when im down like if i had a friend prob or someone died”... age 13

“ummm skater guys…hot and preppy”... age 14

“I LIKE two types.
1. the bad boy -piercings r hot
2. the preppy type mixed with a little bit of skater/surfer type. they r so cute. ”… age 15

“even tho i DONT want a boyfriend, i think the perfect guy would be older than me a little, be really funny, and really kind. With long hair, too. I dont know why, long hair is just cooler!~~peace-out”… age 12

“a year older or younger and super cute and not too nice but nice and he wouldnt be afraid to act like himself!”… age 15

“my perfect guy would have to be atleast a lil cute (im not that picky)honest.sweet.not afraid to tell the truth.great friend.easy to talk to.unpredictable.and i think thats it”... age 13

“my type is like black longish hair... and well CUTE... skater/surfer types are the ones i always fall 4... ((hott 2))”… age 12

OK, not all girls are thinking about summer love. Some girls are humming See You In September:

“I think once school starts again I'm going to be boy crazy -_- the only thing is..They've taken our pride, they've taken our dignity, and now they've taken our eye-liner what a rip!!”... age 14

No comments: