Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Why does School Have to End?????

Before you assume your daughter is jumping up and down because the school year is ending and homework is history, remember that school isn't just about homework...

"Why does school have to end !!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
This stinks.... Want to know why..... This was our last year here at our school and I love this place... I have been here since kindergarden so like yea.. and all the teachers here are awesome and like i really like this guy and now im probably never going to see him again............ and like well i might never see him again... this is so not fare im so sad now. . . . . . . last full day so un fare" by a 14-year-old girl from Pennsylvania


" Running out of time!!!
I'm so stressed out!! I really want Erik, my loooongtime crush to ask me out or at least give me his phone number b4 the end of school, but I'm running out of time!!! I don't want school to end!!! Can someone help me and QUICK! I don't know what to do!!" by an 11-year-old girl from MA.

No comments: